- R&G joins a global initiative and pioneers a journey towards net-zero emissions with important milestones.
- Focused specifically in data center sector and subsea telecom services.
Florida, United States February 7th, 2022. R&G has come a long way in their efforts to contribute to energy efficiency and best practices in the telecom sector. The agreement between R&G and the SubOptic Foundation within the framework of Sustainable Subsea Network initiative will allow the partners to:
- Add value to society and clients by expanding best practices in telecom projects
- Work tirelessly to promote net-zero emissions
- Find synergies with operators and suppliers
- Propose customized solutions and projects to achieve sustainability and circularity
- Research and identify recognized programs to offset emissions
This is a critical moment for R&G and the SubOptic Foundation to begin a partnership and cooperate to undertake research, identify trends, and implement projects to achieve sustainability and circularity in the business in Latin America.
R&G has been approaching to Corporate Social Responsibility in many ways:
- Becoming a United Nations Global Compact company, with the commitment to implement the ten principles into strategies and operations.
- Joining EcoVadis platform, the world’s most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings.
This is a path that R&G began two years ago, one full of great opportunities and achievements, and on which we will continue working tirelessly to promote the company’s value commitment to achieve a better world.
Gustavo Regnicoli, who oversees Business Development welcomed the initiative, highlights R&G’s commitment and said: “We are very pleased to collaborate in this initiative as a strategic partner. This agreement is another example of R&G’s objective to expand our Sustainability and Energy Efficiency business unit through education and consultancy services.”
In this way, R&G continues to strengthen its network of alliances with priority technological suppliers and global sustainability programs.
US-based company operating throughout the Americas, we provide a wide range of services in telecom, energy efficiency and facility management.
R&G has a significant presence in 15 countries in Latin America, where the company focuses an important part of its growth strategy.
Through research on trends and best practices, we facilitate understanding to our customers, find synergies, propose customized solutions, and implement projects to achieve sustainability and circularity in their business.
At R&G we join universal efforts to improve life quality in our planet, linking technology with a sustainable view for business development.
Our commitment to corporate social responsibility is incorporated into our business through the processes and procedures we follow in our operations.
About The SubOptic Foundation
The SubOptic Foundation – a charitable organization – aims to provide education and training programs to support and develop talent for the benefit of the fiber optic submarine cable industry and global communications community, as well as supporting relevant research initiatives leading to a more sustainable future. For more information please contact [email protected]